WE ARE OPEN, WE ARE HERE
We are pleased to announce that we are re-opening now. We are back with a newly designed unlimited buffet to offer our guests. The safety and well-being of our guests and team members is our top priority. We have a dedicated employee committed to monitor the latest health & safety developments, review and enhance our guidelines. Please read and kindly respect our SAFETY GUIDELINES.
What we have done:
• We have conducted and completed a risk assessment to present the controls we have taken to make the restaurant a safe environment.
• The temperature of all employees has been checked and recorded before returning to work and will continue to be checked every day. Any member of staff displaying symptoms will be excluded from the workplace.
• We have reduced and adapted our shift patterns to allow staff to travel during off-peak times safely.
• We have created carefully planned new dining spaces to allow more possible distance between guests and our team members.
• We also maintain good hygiene and cleanliness of the restaurant and guests’ washrooms with stringent and regular deep cleaning procedures. Every table is cleaned thoroughly at the end of each guest visit.
• We have upgraded our cleaning products which are available to support efficacy against enveloped viruses.
• We have installed viruskillers to clean air in our restaurant, which also can against viruses.
• All our team members have been trained in the correct frequency and method for effective handwashing and enhanced our restaurant cleaning and hygiene. All our team members will be wearing PPE throughout the service.
• We have a one-way system in the restaurant to manage social distancing and avoid congestion.
• We are monitoring all team member travel and anyone returning from aboard will complete the mandatory self-isolation period.
• Track & trace – all guests 16 & over will be asked to scan the NHS QR code, if this is not possible written details will be taken and stored for the mandatory 21 days. Any guests refusing to leave their details will be asked to return once this restriction has been lifted.
With your cooperation:
• We now recommend online booking, and all bookings are in line with government guidelines. Maximum number of guests per table booking is 6 people.
• It may be the case that you will be asked to wait at your table and invited to collect your food.
• If you are showing any symptoms, we kindly ask you to reschedule your reservation. Once your self-isolation has finished, please re-book your table.
• We have installed thermal cameras in the reception which will check guest’s temperatures on arrival.
• Hand Sanitisers are located at entrances and throughout the whole restaurant. On arrival, all guests are asked to sanitise their hands in the reception.
• Please always observe social distancing to keep yourself and others safe. It is our guest’s responsibility to ensure they are keeping to their social distancing bubble.
• We encourage contactless payments whenever possible.
• We ask all our guests to wear a face covering, sanitise their hands and wear the disposable gloves provided when visiting the buffet. For guests who are exempt from wearing a face covering, our team will assist you on collecting your food choices.
• We ask all our younger guests under the age of 11 to always remain seated.
• It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they are adhering to the rule of 6 or 2 household’s restrictions.
• Please note that police and the local authorities have the powers to enforce requirements in relation to social distancing and may instruct guests to disperse or leave the restaurant, issue a fixed penalty notice, or take further enforcement action. All guests may need remove the face covers safely if asked by police officers or staff for the purposes of identification.
• Panda Mami restaurant follows a safe environment policy for all team members and guests. Please kindly do not threaten any member of staff or management. Any inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and booking does not guarantee entry.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. I wish you have a great time with Panda Mami Chester